1) What is the rough diameter at the base of the trunk & the height you would like the sculpture carved up to?
2) What is the species of the tree?
3) What subject matter?
4) Do you have any idea of the type of sculpture you want as far as "in the round" (3 dimensional) or relief carving (shallower & on the surface)?
5) To what extent of detail would you like your sculpture completed to? Purely chainsaw or fine sculpture finish?
6) Is the tree trunk located on level ground & easily accessible by vehicle?
7) Where are you located?
8) is it possible to take 4 digital images, one from each side of the trunk & e-mail them to me?
This is a list of questions that will be asked to develop a reasonable idea of the costs involved for an "off-site" sculpture:
1) If you have an idea of the subject matter I would need to know the overall size in mind & if this will be "in the round" or "relief" carving?
2) Is there a certain species of wood you prefer to have this piece sculpted out of?
3) To what extent of detail would you like your sculpture completed to? Purely chainsaw or fine sculpture finish?
4) What type of finishing materials do you prefer or I can recommend?
5) Will delivery be necessary or will you arrange to pick up the sculpture?
If you can answer these questions & e-mail them to me at email@example.com will greatly assist in me developing a quote for your new sculpture?
Thank You! Robbin Wenzoski
Frequently asked questions
These answerswill help me to create a quote for your sculpture much easier